Friday, March 1, 2024

Where The Holy Fuck Does Time Fly?!

 I remembah, when my Daughter was unable to bath and cloth herself!

I'd be gettin her ready for the day to come.

And with my depressive muh fuckin ass!

My favorite song was/is,

"I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash"

Put that shit on repeat as I was gettin her togethah for ah,

"Bright! Bright! Sunshiny day!"

Aftah awhile she kind of started singin along with that baby babble. But she was feelin that righteoUS song too! That song fills my ol Black sorry broke ass soul! 

"Look straight ahead!? Nothing but blue skies!..."...

Uhm!

And I often wonder if the song gave to her, what it has always given to me?...

Hope!...

I smile often on those times now!

Especially because she's 

Grown???!!!

Thee Holy fuck!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: