Tuesday, March 26, 2024

"Why Are Women Getting Punched In The Face On The Streets Of NYC? - BLAST"

Cause y'alls supersilly "Willy Wonka" muh fuckin asses are stupid as fuck!

This here US is ah big ass muh fuckah! 

Don't give two fucks!

Get thah fuck 

Out!

While thah gettin is muh fuckin 

Good!

I mean? Shit!

These evil muh fuckahs wannah report how bad

Chi' is and shit! And I live in Indianapolis, Indiana. 

Talkin tah these White Christians and Zionist Jews ex-Chicagoans and shit! 

"I love Chicago! I'm moving back as soon as my contract is over in Indianapolis!"

SerioUSly?!

Uhm!

Fuck y'all!

Until I see in NYC? 

White Christians and Zionist Jews leavin that bitch in droves!?

Y'all White Christians and Zionist Jews muh fuckUS still livin in that US bitch!?

Are lyin like ah muh fuckah!...

Our Father's speed!

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: