Monday, March 18, 2024

The Hyper 1986-1987

It's fuckin weird as fuck thah lil shit I remembah in this life! 

Shit just like I wrote before. I was down at IU Bloomington when they won the National Championship and shit! Lived in thah muh fuckin same dorm as Daryl Thomas, Keith Smart, Dean Garrett and Tony Freeman.  I might be wrong about Smart living there, but I usually would see him with Thomas, Garrett or both. Freeman never seemed tah be around 'em. Anyway. Freeman bunked on thah first floor. The othah three bunked on thah second floor where I was but down thah othah muh fuckin side of the hall.. We all lived in this dorm called Ashton Johnson. 

They were nice dudes. Freeman though, he was kindah standoffish. I mean he didn't treat ah niggah wrong no shit like that. He just reminded me of ah niggah that said with his whole being, just leave ah niggah alone!

I mean I wasn't friends with any of 'em, no shit like that! But all I can tell yah from what I experienced down there that year, not one of 'em was ah muh fuckin dick! Not one! Any of 'em saw you they'd say, "Whaddup?" And keep it movin! Anyway...

I used tah play basketball in thah Hyper. I D'd-up pretty well, but my jump shot was for shit! Around six feet around thah muh fuckin basket, ain't no thang. Aftah that, ah niggahs passin thah muh fuckin rock! 

Well, I was on ah fuck-around team as usual. You know gettin exercise and shit! Well Freeman was on thah othah muh fuckin team! Like thah rest of US he was just fuckin around too. Well, my lil ass is 5'5" upon gettin out of my bed in thah mornin! After that, thah muh fuckin spine, knees, hips...starts compressin and shit, and maybe 5'4" when my muh fuckin Black ass goes tah fuck back tah sleep. Anyway...

And guess who got tah guard Freeman's muh fuckin ass? Yeah? But shit. 5'7" my Black ass! And this was about ten hours aftah I had gotten my young Black ass up! So compression had settled! Anyway... That muh fuckah lookin me dead in my eye! I moved my feet well in basketball on defense. But that niggah was goin around me like I was standin still and shit! Talkin bout ah quick ass muh fuckah! God damn! My pick-up teammates finally sayin, "Are you goin tah guard him or what?!" I said tah them, 

'Shit man we can switch?" All these muh fuckahs lookin down and shit! No muh fuckin takers! Yeah! That's what I thought! That muh fuckah was just out there practicin dribblin, drivin, shootin and defending. 

But ain't no way I evah could stop that muh fuckah! Shit! But when yah play basketball with muh fuckahs like that with those basketball skills! No mattah who thah fuck it is! Ain't no excuses! He tore my lil Black ass up! 

Uhm...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: