Tuesday, March 26, 2024

I Ain't Said Shit And I Ain't Seen Shit! Amen!

 Got grown muh fuckahs hidin and shit!

"I don't drink alcohol!"

For real!? Cool!

I can dig it!

But check it?

I don't even go out that much at thah fuck at all!

See that same muh fuckah shakin ice in an almost

Empty highball and shit!

Their significant othah says some shit tah 'em and shit!

Then there comes a full icy drink with what looks like

Water with an olive in it!

Olive water!?

Shit! That's some RighteoUS  shit there!

CaUSe I love me some olive and pickle brine!

Sip it like it's 

"Fine Wine" and shit! 

Fuck yeah!

Then yo ol Black sorry broke ass 

Witnesses how they acitin, with that 

"Olive" water!

Thah muh fuckin deduction:

Fuck!

No!

That ain't no muh fuckin "Olive" water!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: