Tuesday, March 5, 2024

Sans An Everyday Dad.

But US somehow has always been cool with that bullshit! Shit! It was twelve of US! And I remembah Mommy sayin tah me, lookin tired as fuck, 

"Meredith. I love all of you. But I wish I could have not had so many of you. So I could have made my own way. My own money." Uhm! Children need both of our assUS! Not just ah muh fuckin Momma all thah God damned time! There's ah delicate balance tah this shit! Anyway....

How thah fuck ah muh fuckah calls himself ah muh fuckin 

Father and

Workin at ah corporation twelve tah sixteen hours ah muh fuckin 

Day!

Six muh fuckin days out of ah muh fuckin week!? Oft times seven!?

NiggUS! I'm so glad tah inform yo ignant ass!

Shit! 

That ain't bein ah muh fuckin 

Parent!

"Well what thah fuck is it muh fuckah! I pay all thah bills in this bitch! Then what thah fuck is it you dick!?"

Shit! 

my ol Black sorry broke ass don't know dick about what that shit's called!

For real!

But yo sorry ass chose tah have those lil muh fuckahs along with yo muh fuckin wife! And them lil muh fuckahs rarely, if evah, interact with yo "Working to make a better life for my family." sorry excuse ladened ass!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: