Sunday, March 10, 2024

One of EDEs Mission Statements: Ain't No "Real" Money In Natural Cures!

I was thinkin about adding Saw Palmetto tah my supplement regimen? 

"Why?"

Why! Cause like most men in their late fifties my prostate is fucked up! So, ah niggah tryin tah find some shit so he won't have tah go tah ah sorry ass muh fuckin doctah for ah script for "Flomax" some ill shit like that! 

I mean I take Stinging Nettle Root, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, Cranberry, Pumpkin Seed Oil, and Plant Sterols just for that BPH shit! Anyway...

I mean thah shit works! I've taken Saw Palmetto in thah muh fuckin past and thah shit makes me gain weight like ah muh fuckah! Which increases blood pressure, diabetic risk...So I'm tryin tah figure thah fuck out, "Is it Saw Palmetto"? Or is it a combination of that supplement with another I induce?! Anyway, found some shit today that says it can have 'estrogenic-like' effects?! But it took me some muh fuckin researchin tah even find that lil nugget of information on this "vast" WWW?! Thah Holy fuck!...

These evil degenerate elite will spend billions on ah new muh fuckin unnatural pharmaceutical!

But when yo old Black broke ass looks up the benefits of certain natural supplements?

Most of thah muh fuckin information yo broke ass retrieves states,

"More research is needed to evaluate its potential effects."

And thah muh fuckahs state,

"May..." ad nauseum! 

"May lower blood pressure.", "May diminish symptoms of BPH.", "May have anti-inflammatory properties."...

Thee Holy fuck!

Shit's been around for muh fuckin ages! US assUS in 2024 and shit?!

And them rich evil elite and federal government muh fuckahs still ain't did 

"More research" on

Natural shit and their

Health 

Benefits?!

I mean,

God damn!!!!!!..

(Peace! More to come..)

No comments: