Saturday, March 16, 2024

I Love President Vladimir Putin! And Yes! I'd Vote For Him!

 Shit I'm ah muh fuckin American God damnit!

But that muh fuckah is how every muh fuckin president should be! He loves Russia and its Russian people! I honestly believe he cares about his people who voted for him!

He took 'Tucker Carlson" tah muh fuckin school!

But what I love about thah muh fuckah is that he was in thah KGB!

And bein in thah muh fuckin KGB!

Yo ass knows you can speak

English muh fuckah!

But his ass refuses to! Cracks my Black sorry broke muh fuckin ass up! For real! "Look at this muh fuckah?! God damn!"

Cool and calm as shit!...

Shit!

Don't give ah fuck!

I like that no-nonsense, confident, highly intelligent...muh fuckah!

Don't give ah fuck!

I can say that shit because why?!

Fuck!

Yes!

CaUSe I'm ah muh fuckin proud, free

American!

Well, that 'free' shit...for 

Now at least and shit!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: