Monday, December 4, 2023

Make Every Bullet Count! Unless...Shit...US Got It Like That?

 Muh fuckahs kickin in doors of 

US homeowners and shit!

Y'all sorry muh fuckahs picked thah right ones

God damnit!

Every muh fuckin American home should have at least two pistols and two shotguns!

Oiled, armed and at thah muh fuckin ready!

Along with six ballpeen hammers at thah muh fuckin ready! Anyway...

Ah 

US

Home

Is ah sacred muh fuckah!

US sorry broke ass 

Safe

Haven

From this tirelessly, laborioUS, monotonoUS...

Bullshit!

And yo sorry broke ass ain't workin?!

Hustlin and robbin and yo sorry ass has thah nerves tah wake my ass up, that gots tah get up at five- fuckin-thirty in thah muh fuckin mornin!? And y'alls sorry worthless assUS tryin tah kick down ah niggahs sacred muh fuckin door at 3:30 in thah muh fuckin mornin?! 

And thah muh fuckahs bettah hope I get to those muh fuckahs first!

CaUSe my wife would cock those shits, and start firin!

But me! Fuck that shit! Have US witnessed thah muh fuckin price of 

Ammo!? God damn!

She ain't evah worried about price!

Shit, my ol broke Black sorry ass does! 

Now I'm gonnah cap ah muh fuckah or two, or three...

Or maybe...shit...it'll be me?! Fuck noooooo! Y'all sorry assUS are as wrong as two left shoes God damnit!

But shit!

I ain't wastin no precioUS ammo on these degenerates!

Fuck that shit!

Let me target and kill without the

Waste!...

(Peace!)

No comments: