Tuesday, December 5, 2023

Alas; There is Always a Beginning to End to Become Another Beginning

 I walked down this muh fuckah with ah pure of heart!

Shit! Fuck it!

I will start writin and stand naked in judgement in 

Our Father's firmament!

Gettin back tah thah 

Eden which US are in dire need of once again! It'll come. Anyway...

I started writin shit in this muh fuckah! Didn't mean any harm. I mean shit! How thah fuck ah muh fuckah gonna mean any God damned harm and ah niggah ain't got penny one from this muh fuckah!

"So why did you do it then?"

Shit, for shittin! This shit was my mental laxative! Put those thoughts in words?! Bam! Works every muh fuckin time! Aftahwards I didn't even have tah wipe God damnit! Now that's some ill ass shit! Anyway...

Getin all this toxic bullshit out that I've read, I've seen, I've heard...I feel! And that's what matters aftah thah shit is all said and done!

I mean, is my House in order in this disorderly muh fuckah?!

Shit, let's get some shit out then God damnit!

But not to my damn self! No niggah! That ain't thah way this shit works! No more hidin muh fuckah! When is you goin tah start diggin niggah!?

I started thah shit when I was 39 years old. I'm now 57.

Uhm!

Come find me?

And we'll ping once again with literal telepathy. 

Uhm!

Hollah...

No comments: