Thursday, August 19, 2021

Venlafaxine: The key to a regular normal life. VI

 So we're all talkin bout how crazy we are after work. And an Optician started saying and showing the prescription which she had been takin for some eight days.

You guessed it!

Venlafaxine.

Informed her, "Shit! You straight! And that shit will get cho ass straight! Give it a lil time! Except..."

"What!?" She excitedly asked!

"...Well, if you a man. Your wife gonna fall in love with ya all ova again! Cause you gotta work! If ya get what I'm layin down," I said.

"I knew it! I have always been like fireworks! One after another! Until this! I'm lucky to get even a flicker! I can't keep takin this! I need to feel normal!"

No! You want ta fuck and have fun instead of gettin yo shit in order! 

A hard cum is more important than your mental state of being?!...

Motha fuckin priorities,

 My Dear Sweet Sistas and Brothas!...

But smile Sonshines!

We still here for some damn reason as

Witnesses 

Ta this shit-fuckin-sho-nuff-

Fucked-up-

Show!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: