Wednesday, August 4, 2021

The Foles Knows

 I'm tellin you some of the funniest shit yo ass can ever hear and witness. Nick Foles talkin bout the possibility of being traded to the "Colts". That motha fucka shitty as hell with the position they put that ass in, in Chi'

Look at the motha fucka! He's almost raising out of his seat talkin bout the shit! Shit-to-the-ty! I know I wrote about it before but shit! That's an Ol' "SUperBowl" G shit right there! Makin motha fuckas understand respect!

"The fuck son! 

How the fuck you think my ass feels about being a third string quarterback? 

You don't do that to one of the few that have done! 

And I've done! 

And I will continue to do as long as I play the game that I Love!

I've won a bowl fucker! 

The fuck these scrubs done! 

Really!? 

They're not askin Brady to do that shit! 

I'm not Brady!?

I am one of the very few quarterbacks in history that can say I am a winning quarterback on very few bowl teams! 

You know what they call Brady?

A winning "SUperBowl" quarterback!

Ta dah!

'Bowls!? 

Get me out this bitch! 

You non-appreciative motha fuckas! 

And not even Brady thought about quarterbacking this shit! He only signs with winning teams! But of course you know that..." 

Now he ain't said it quite like I wrote it My Dear Sweet Sistas and Brothas! But it was definitely implied. (I could write about this episode in our pitiable sports history for the next few days. Funny shit.)

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: