Monday, August 16, 2021

Bitches!? Yo! Get Cho shit! We finally Out This Bitch! Hoo-Rah!

 So this ol Afghani bitch (yea, lookin older than me and I'm fifty-five. She havin the nerves ta have Black roots! Shiiiought!) went on and on about what's going on and what's going to happen with the Afghanis based on the withdrawal. And speaking about shit from afar! 

Ya heard may?! 

I would have flipped the script on the motha fucka! 

I'm sorry Miss, what is your name?

Oh, I'm sorry you don't find that relevant.

Well, may I ask how long you will be staying in the US?

Oh, I'm sorry again, you don't find that relevant either.

Well, as far as I can see, you are indeed safe....

Merkel talkin shit!...

How the fuck long you want our asses to be there before we have to ask for at least part ownership of the shit? 

Oh, you don't want US to have any part of Your Country!?

Cool! 

We out this...!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: