Friday, May 7, 2021

Ezekiel M. Gratis (Thirty-Nine Years Old Black Republican Spokesperson for the 2024 Presidential Campaign for Donald John Trump CNT interview) Sunday, July 14, 2024 @ 3:33PM

Is President Donald John Trump going to win the election in 2024? Of course. He has the pulse of the people. He doesn't have to kowtow for rich people because he indeed in fact, is rich himself. So when he says something it is from his heart, his introspection. 

And to me that speaks volumes about an individuals character, rich or poor. Look at me, I'm broke. I don't have too much money. Just enough to sustain my meager existence. But that's just me. I've never cared about money. But what I do care about is character. I remember Gary Sheffield, an ex-baseball player was criticized about what he believed about a certain subject. And I also remember he was criticized for his beliefs. The subject matter you will have to research yourselves, that is not the topic of the subject aforementioned. But the reporter asked him, "Why now?" And I remember Mr. Sheffield saying something that took me aback; he said, "Why not? I've made my money! I don't have anything to stop me from saying what I want to say. It is what it is." 

Touche mon frere Sheffield. I was fond of that man ever since he had spoken those words. And now I'm saying the same thing to you. I am a Black man. And President Donald John Trump says to you, "Why not? I've made my money! I don't have anything to stop me from saying what I want to say. It is what it is."

Now that's...a special character!

No comments: