Saturday, May 22, 2021

9-1-1! Maybe There's Still Hope?...Naw! VIII

 ...Fuckin shit! Lying old ass mother fuckers! Dick stared at the phone and the callers name: Thirteen. Dick had seventeen more rings before he had to answer. The cellphone was only used for the purposes of the 'Thirteen.' So the caller was always the last one he had to call! So what the fuck did they want? I'm out bitch! You said it just two-minutes and some change ago! Lyin sacks of shits! Nine rings were left. 

"Dick. Listen. You have to answer that phone within three rings okay? Deal." And ol' Kitz was shocked by Dick's response, "That ain't happenin Mister Kitz-Zinger. No, ain't gonna work at all. I'm dropping some logs and the phone is right there. And what, you want to watch me droppin logs while I'm speaking with you Sir?" Kitz started his laugh, and while trying to speak around his laughter, "Dropping logs? Oh, that's a good one Dick? That's marvelous. You're the best. Have I ever told you that Dick?" 

"Yes you have Mister Kitz-Zinger," Dick said.

"And I mean it every time I say it Dick! This I mean as truth! Dick! You're the best! Dropping logs?" Kitz-Zinger said affectionately to Dick...

Thinking, with only six rings to go...

(Peace! More to come...)


No comments: