Wednesday, May 19, 2021

9-1-1! Maybe There's Still Hope?...Naw! VI

 ...Time to make that call. He hit repeat on his car stereo, turned the volume down a wee bit..."I don't believe in fate/no psychic vision..."

"Dick?" Kitz-Zinger asked.

"Sorry Mister Kitz-Zinger. I know it's late but I've got bad news..." Dick said.

"Don't tell me! The O-K is not Okay!," Kitz-Zinger paused to let out joviality of the Roi est Mort! Or soon to be. "Still listening to the same song I hear. Bad?"

"Uh! Bad to the thirteenth power Sir!" Dick joked, and not, with ol Kitz and Kitz picked up what he was layin down. Dick liked Kitz

"You have always cracked me up Dick! You're the best! We'll take care of Mr. O.K. Kay," Kitz-Zinger tried to ring off.

"Mister Kitz-Zinger! With all do respect may I respectfully resign and bring along another to serve?"

"Of course Dick! You have been good...Dick! You have Our blessings. And please bring along this young Man you speak! He will serve US well also. Goodbye Dick. And Thanks." Kitz-Zinger rang off...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: