Monday, March 5, 2012

Naked You Come Into This World. Naked So Shall You Leave. (Forty-Eight Years Old, Broke Black Prophet, Saved, Post-Cancer Scare) 2013

People always tellin me about myself. Don't write so vulgar. Why do you have to say some things? You need to keep some shit to yourself... But you see, to me, that's what's wrong with this here life. Everybody posing. We don't know shit from shine-ola because people keeping things to their damn selves. And for what? Because we want people to think we are a certain way even though in our heart of hearts we know we are putting up a false facade? The fuck you hidin yourself from muh fuckah? You scared for people to see the true you? And why prey-tell would you want to do that? Maybe you have some evilness within you that by not avowing it somehow it will dissipate? Poof! Be gone? Shit, I got news for your blues muh fuckah, you are what you are whether you hide from others or not. You can hide it from others but the worst thing in the world is to try to hide it or deny it from yourself. The worst crime and transgression in the world is to hide the true you from this finite life. Why, you ask? Well because there is so much of the true you that the generations to come will aide in the progression of humankind. We sit up here and lie to each other; moreover, we lie to ourselves! Damnit! Are you part of the solution? Or part of the problem? We tell our offspring not to lie; yet, we lie to them everyday by denying those same offspring our total being because we don't think they should hear certain things. The taboo of the cancerous seed if you will. Let me give you a narrative in my own life if you will indulge me for a wee bit.

I remember when I was growing up Mommy instilled in me, "Boy if you don't bother nobody, nobody will bother you!" I loved Mommy til her death, but I hate to say it but that was some straight up bull-to-the-shit! Good speak? Sure. But the shit ain't true. Did Mommy lie? I'm not sayin all that at all but what I will say is that she honestly believed that based on her life and the way that she lived her given life. And maybe she just was raised in a different time whereas that statement of truth to her was merited, but in my life, and what I have experienced and read about, that statement is incorrect. There are some fools out here, in abundance that prey on people with that mentality so they may take advantage to satiate their predatory needs. Sometimes fatal teachers. Sometimes one has to instill cancerous cells into their offspring, in a psychological aspect, in order for them to be able to deal with the plethora of cancerous organisms on this terra firma. So those same offspring will not be harmed or killed by said cancerous organisms. A somewhat mental radiation that will strike subsequent organisms in the offspring's lifetime. What, I guess, I am trying to say is that, one, a parent cannot protect their child from the various strains of human cancers, but...a parent can prepare them to deal and regress those that come into their individual lives, keeping at bay, if you will, the malignant strain of cancer to them and to society.

And that...is a Beautiful thang! Oh yes it is. My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs!

Peace! More to come...

No comments: