Wednesday, March 7, 2012

I'm Sorry Tah Tell Yo Sorry Ass but, Life Is A Fuckin Gamble! (Thirty Years Old, Broke Black Prophet) 1995

I absolutely love muh fuckahs who think they "Know." Oh, you ignorant, mislead and lost soul you! Why do you say such vile things about another human Meredith? Let me indulge you since you asked. I was the same as the soul which is the topic of note. I thought I knew. I have found throughout my miserable, pitiful existence: I don't know shit! Knowing; I have found is just a defense mechanism to make one feel secure. But the sad reality is that, none of us poor souls are indeed safe. A thin line every day we wake between knowledge and the unknown, death. "The Bible is the truth!" Many avow so proudly. Is it really muh fuckah? Or is it just good speak one avows to everyone they come into contact with and that will listen to comfort them in their given insanity of Hope? Hope. A four letter word, let me tell yah. And since one Hopes for a wondrous afterlife...I would have to say, "I hope your sorry ass is right!" Not hope for me! Damn that! I'll take my chances. As in Texas Hold'em, I got two cards, and I'm gambling the five community cards are gonna be enough to take the pot! Yah heard may? And it is still...A Beautiful Thang! Oh, yes it is! My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs.

Peace! More to come...

No comments: