Saturday, October 8, 2011

Goodbye (Dead Caucasian American Poet) 1998

Let the fire roar while I soar into another life. Let the past be my present and future as I drift into my final slumber whence to never return. I have seen the light; alas, it is as pitch black as any ominous darkness that I could have ever imagined. But I stand stoic, never bending or giving into, this dreaded untold world which I am about to embark upon. A journey that I know not the origin or the given destination, save many have called it "Death." Bring it on! I have sailed the various seas and oceans. I have traveled many of places and I stand intrepid on the precipice of the point of no return with not a choice but a path that has been set for humankind so long ago, and I am no different. I revel in just that, I-am-no-different. Destination, Death. And the wondrous thing about that is...where be my destination posthumously.

No comments: