Tuesday, October 6, 2026

Make That Duality Spiritual Decision Now.: Believe? Or, Fuck it!

 Can't really inform US where thah fuck I read some shit! But my old Black sorry broke ass did! And...from a credible source! 

"What credible source old ass muh fuckah?!"

I can dig it! Fuck! Yes! But why thah fuck I got tah quote ah credible source and shit?! MSM show thah fuck don't! Anyway...Well, I guess...I should have prefaced that shit with writin,

'my credible source!'! Not US'!

Fuck!

No!

Well...maybe if US reads thah same shit! But...fuck that shit...anyway...goin way out of thah fuckin way for some stupid shit! Thah fuck!? I've been there numeroUS of times! But, now...fuck that shit! 

What I'm suggestin, is thah shit I read, view, research....US may not give ah fuckin shit about!? And thah same shit US espouse as thah fuckin 

Gospel!?

But...I mean, shit! I don't know about US?! Can't speak on that shit at thah-fuck-all!

Fuck!

No!

But for my old Black humbled ailin sorry broke ass,

That too in lies differences of

POVs...

Is ah beautiful thang my Dear Sweet SistUS and BrothUS!

This shit is...fuckin...

Heaven!

I mean, shit! Think about this pristined UN conditioned faith -based commie

"Heaven" is goin tah be?!

Boring as fuck! Shall have US stupid broke assUS aftah awhile and be like,

"I am supposed to be in Heaven. Right?"! Uhm. 

Fuck it! Too old, too tired, too Black, too close to death and way too muh fuckin broke!

Prepare,

Project Peace and

Pray....

(Peace! More to come....)

No comments: