Thursday, November 3, 2022

These Poor Victimized Sorry Ass Zionist Jews Against US Goyim

 Antisemitism!?

Thee Holy fuck!

"Kyrie Irving suspended from the Brooklyn Nets without pay."

How thah Holy fuck y'alls sorry asses own 80 percent of thah wealth in this US and worried about antisemitism!?

How thah fuck that shit work!?

Talkin bout some victimization absurd bullshit!

Thah Zionist Jews have been kicked out of every fuckin country they have evah been in!

Why's that!?

Oh! 

Shit!

Please forgive me with my ol Black sorry broke niggah ass with  y'alls rich asses!?

It's because y'alls rich elite entitled asses been wrongfully

Victimized!?

Shiiiought!

Well! I'll be fucked! My ol' Black broke niggah sorry ass didn't know!?

Please!? Believe me!

This niggah had not ah muh fuckin clue!

As ah ol Black sorry ass broke niggah!

I'm so sorry this antisemitic shit 's been happenin tah y'alls rich elite entitled asses!

But hold up playahs!?

Weren't y'all Zionist Jews thah same muh fuckahs that owned 

US sorry ass Black niggah slaves back in thah day?!

And US Black niggahs still muh fuckin broke!?...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: