Thursday, November 4, 2021

Blue Black

 I remember a woman I called O-G.

She was not bigger than a minute and wanted to be, back in the day, one of the proud blue, an Indianapolis Policeman. And she ended up gettin on the shit! The Indianapolis Police Department.

"Meredith! Let me tell you! Since I was young I've been hearin these niggahs talkin about police brutality! Oh! You done got out of your air conditioned cruiser for some bullshit! It's like ninety-three degrees with eighty percent humidity! And you got all this shit on that weighs about eighteen pounds! Sweatin between your butt cheeks! And this motha fucka not understandin some shit cause he ain't fuckin listenin and it's hotter than shit niggah and the motha fucka won't shut the fuck up!...And I'm fucking sweating down my leg while listenin ta this bullshit! Meredith?! Do you know how many ignorant niggas hard headed wigs I done split! And as you can clearly see, I'm Black!"

"Damn 'O'! You only been there a minute!"

"Nigga! You see what I mean!? And pass that shit!"

"Yes, ma'am!"...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: