Saturday, January 17, 2015

Insurgents (BBP) 2007

Insurgents. Mah fuckahs need to quit it. Insurgents means, if yah didn’t know, Iraqi citizens stayin to defend their shit. Shiiiit! What would yo ass do if you saw tanks and shit comin down Meridian street, downtown Indianapolis, with ten thousand or more foreign soldiers gettin ready to take ovah? Shiit, most of y’all wouldn’t run. I tell yah that. I know my ass would get my shit and hunker down. The first mah fuckah kick in my door… well...sorry fo yo luck mah fuckah! For real.

That’s what you would be at that point, what the US calls, insurgents. Free citizens tryin to make ends meet and these foreign assholes tryin tah take or ruin the little my Black or white ass has got! Insurgents? No, those are proud Iraquians. What else do those mah fuckahs know? They and their families have called Iraq home for thousands of years and you goin to tell mah fuckahs, “We understand. But get yo ass tah steppin!” Niggah puh-leeze! Then call me an insurgent too because I would be fightin the fuck back. I ain’t got shit mah fuckahs, “Bring it the fuck on!” Ain’t that what Mentally Challenged Bush said with his Battle cry? Ain’t as easy as it looked like it would be, is it there, with your sorry ass? “Or get the fuck out!” Saddam is dead and gone, what the fuck y'alls asses still doin round these parts? Get the fuck out of their land mah fuckahs. "Mission accomplished!" That's for damn sure. So why are our American asses still over there? Yao Ming? And that ain't no Beautiful thang at all. Just sad. Sad awhile. Too sad! All my Black ass has got! Peace! More to come...

No comments: