Thursday, January 15, 2015

Without Me There Is No Life (Elaine Hopson II, Aspiring Writer) 2016

This life begins with me. As I opened my eyes upon this world, it all started from my gestation from my Mothers womb and subsequent world was created, by my mind, my perception, my being. It all starts with me and ends with me. I am the Alpha and Omega. Because with me not verifying this reality, life does not exist! How can “Life” itself continue? Life is only relevant to the living, and when I die, life has no relevance. So, the word "life" is an illiteracy because of it's finite nature to the human animal. Only in the relative scope of understanding by the ones who continue to ...live.

And when I close my eyes for the last time, life is no more for everyone and every living thing on this planet.

No comments: