Monday, January 12, 2015

I feel Yah - 422

People make me want to puke oft times. No count muh fuckuhs! But then my ass realizes, I am people my damn self!! Fuck a duck in a sixteen wheeled semi-truck! Yao Ming? No matter how much I shower, I will never be able to wash the malodorous funk of being human off of my Black ass skin. But it could be worse! Yah heard may? I could have never had the opportunity to experience this whimsical sorry ass existence. And after the cons have been tallied...it is still...A Beautiful thang!  Yah heard may?!  Oh, yes it is My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs! Check it out...


I Feel Yah - 422

What you said wasn’t true, sends a blue mood into a chaotic manic state. The place of extreme hate. Satiate the mandate and out date such vile de-humanistic behavior. The Savior has turned a blind eye, sighed from the mess he generated and left. Bereft about the insolence running rampant. The sycophant, the poor, thine heart abhors. Stores into the fat cells at the gates of hell; causing numerous flare ups as he realizes his fuck up; to have made man was inhuman. A gender called, woman…well he understands. Smiles and shines upon the Angelic figures in such awe, with such prideful-ness…blesses with such vigor.

Meredith Singleton Circa 2000

Peace! More to come...


No comments: