Saturday, October 5, 2013

I'm Glad You Picked Me (Forty-Seven Years Old, Broke Black Prophet, Now Married) October 5, 2013

Do you understand the severity of life you're getting yourself into?  You do?  Okay.  Let me give you a lil factoid for your ass!  I have had thirteen serious relationships in my life, at my old ass age of forty-six; which means my successful relationship average is: 0-13.  There ain't been one of those women that wanted tah marry my Broke Black ass; I have been a Loser in the relationship department with the record tah show it.  Do you understand the odds marrying me? It ain't lookin good is it?  You don't care?  Well I ain't evah ran into a woman like you.  Evah!

And as long as we're togethah, I will always be beatin the odds.

Happy One Year Anniversary, Geeg!

No comments: