Friday, October 25, 2013

A Victim? (Forty Years Old, Broke Black Prophet) 2006

"He was crazy!  That mother fucker!"

"I can't stand that crazy bitch!"

And on and on it goes Sunshine. 

But let me asks yo lil tired ass this, "You didn't see all this comin?" Come ohn nah?  Yah see, what you say bout the mothah fuckah yah used tah be with and was fuckin says alot about yo sorry ass.

Oh, don't look at me all crazy.  You fuckin know what I the fuck mean!  Yah see, if you would have told a mothah fuckah, "I like a lil crazy goddamnit.  But that mothah fuckah was too crazy!  You know what I mean?"  And they would probably look at chew like you were crazy, because: No, I don't know what you mean.  Crazy is crazy.  And you got what you say you fuckin like!

But cha see, that don't win yo sorry ass no damn brownie points does it?

No comments: