Saturday, April 9, 2022

Your Shit! Not Everybody Else's Shit!

 I don't know why I'm thinking about this shit?!

But I am fo some reason?

Anyway.

My wife has a real close friend. 

I like her too. And I would consider her my friend. I hope she would too? But...

Well I'd heard a lot about her brother. Who was doin some shit, like the British would say, kindah dodgy?! And on one occasion, this mothah fuckah decided tah go back tah Anderson, Indiana, thah function's in Indianapolis, where they both resided, he and his Mom, in the same house. Cause the Mom was takin too long. And he had tah get back. Tah Anderson, Indiana! In his Mom's car. To his Mom's house....? Yah see?

Anyway!

There were lil odds and ends that were told about the brothah ovah ah time. 

So, when I informed her I was a Trump supportah. And she said, 

"You just like my Brother!..." 

I got that Charlie Brown shit goin, "Whah! Whah! Whah-whah-whah-whah!..."

(Peace! More to come...)


No comments: