Monday, March 8, 2021

Your Sacred Temple Is Going To Be Just Fine! Sonshine!

 No bullshit! For real! Motha fuckas live their entire life worryin bout motha fuckas that ain't payin the damn rent, mortgage, cable bill...or maybe, shit, none of the above! But the shit's your life not fuckin theirs. Ya heard may? 

But even still...who yo sorry Black ass goin home to? Those motha fuckas? Or home ta that so-called 'Sorry ass motha fuckin nigga or niggress?!' Yo sorry Black ass avowin, ta every one, anyone and no one, ain't shit! But...that nigga/niggress knows how ta swing fuckin dick or throw a motha fuckin pussy chil'! And a bitch nor a motha fucka ain't got time ta find anotha swingin good motha fuckin dick or some sweet motha fuckin pussy, like My Niggress do or My Nigga do! 

Well, shit yo sorry Black ass missed that part! You sorry motha fucka! You! Damn! 

We've all been there and maybe still are. Shit! But I hope not...but still!

Shiiiiought! Ain't no shame involved! Believe me! I think the ones that have really lived understands. Just like you will too. It just takes time Sonshine. 

Hopefully not a lifetime. But with Our Father's Grace...within your own Father's time! 

Ya heard may? And that is...A Beautiful Thang My Dear Sweet Sistas and Brothas! Ya know?

Love you all, My Dear Sweet Sistas and Brothas! Holla!...


(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: