Tuesday, March 23, 2021

Can't Get You Out of My Mind

 You can't change the way this shit's goin! That motha fucka like "Snowpiercer" and shit! Johnny Nash probably gotta song for it. I loves me some, "I can see clearly now." I used to sing it to my daughter when she was lil afta I had bathed her, lotioned (Baby Magic of course. Straight ballin foo!) her, diapered her and lastly put that always stylish pink One'see on her. She was Baby playered down Son! Now lets get those baby lush tresses in order, with this baby brush. There you are! Baby playered down! All the while singing to her, with her and with him Mr. Nash, "I can see clearly now the rain is gone..."

 Shiiought! Bring ya ta yo Black ass (and white ass) knees with Joy! That...motha fucka sang that motha fuckin song! I remember my daughter just smilin tryin to enunciate the words. And with every bath, playing of the song, and our two asses being shamed by Mr Nash's lush voice perfect for the song. But our two sorry Black asses tried! Oh, yes we did! And I'm sure she would agree, we did the song propa! Or the Bloody well best that we could've! Ya know?...

Anyway, I say...Fuck it! Fuck it! Fuck it! And did I say, "Fuck it?" I meant fuck it!...

But for some damned sorry ass Black ass reason...You can't!? Can you!?"...

And that is...a beautiful thing! Oh yes it is, My Dear Sweet Sistas and Brothas!...


(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: