Friday, February 26, 2021

Japanese Cherry Blossom Oil (JCBO)

 Nigga! Let me tell yo sorry Black ass! I'm inta these essential oils, natural oils, therapeutic oils...whateva the fuck! Cause they work. Let me tell ya My Dear Sweet Sistas and Brothas! 

Whether yo sorry ass likes males, females or, shit, fuck it! Both! Whateva motha fucka it's yo fuckin world and definitely yo fuckin truth! Ya heard may? I'm hear ta tell ya! 

Okay! Take a hot ass shower, lather up all good and shit! Step out of the shower, and befo yo sorry no count havin ass, dries off, put baby oil all ova yo body, for moisturizing purposes! Let me tell ya, the shit works! Plus, yo Black sorry ass don't look like ya been playin in a bin full of flour and shit! Ya know?

 Anyway...Now yo Black moisturized ass can towel dry the fuck off! There ya go! 

Now, the most important part of this envisioned tryst with yo woman or man, or shit, both...whatevathefuck! Take some Japanese Cherry Blossom Oil, shake, rub between your hands and rub that shit all ova yo newly softened ready ta get freaky ass! And the shit works let me tell ya. 

JCBO is fucking intoxicating! Eat cho ass up! Then have the nerves ta say ta yo tired sexed ass, "Now, what's for dessert?" 

Hah! Holla!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: