Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Oh, no! (Forty Years Old, Unemployed For Two Years, Black Male) 2013

So the mothah fuckah asks me, "Part-time produce.  Is that something that you'd think you would be interested in?"  I'm thinking,"Shit yeah!  Brothah needs some ends comin' in."  But what I said to him is, "Yes, I would."  Then he says, " Okay, let me give you your drug test." Cool I thought.  He instructs me to take the white stick out of its package and put the stick between my cheek and gums. Okay.  "It'll take about seven to ten minutes.  I'm sorry,"  he said.  "Okay," I respond and put the stick in between where he instructed me to put the damn thang.

"Take it out and let me see it," he commands.  I take the swab stick out and show it to him.  "A little longer.  I'm sorry. The indicator has to be blue, then I know it's enough time," he says.  So, I stick the swab back into my mouth and wait. 

Then, after a time he asks me to take it out again.  I do what he asks.  "Okay, it's ready,"  he says.  I put it into the the receptacle like he tells me to do.  Then he says, "Oh, we have to do it again.  There was not enough saliva accumulated on the swab to get an accurate test."

I'm thinkin, "We, my ass!  Fuck you!  It's time to go!"  And I got my Black ass up and got ghost.  Hello, unemployment line again!  Mothah fuckah! 

No comments: