Tuesday, March 19, 2024

Texting With Another "Truther"! God Damn!

 Shit D! You've told me shit and it has always checked out! So I deem you to be credible when you text some shit! Then I text you some shit and you text back, "Send me the satanic ritual shit". Shit, I'm like. You didn't know? Some shit I don't bother people with because I deem them, "In the know"! So why in the Holy fuck bother sending it to them? So I don't. Then you texted me that? And I was like, Bro! I thought you knew? I don't deem myself an expert on this evil ass shit! Everyday I'm grinding! Finding new shit every muh fuckin day! Now, that's what blows my old Black ass mind! But with you? I'll say some shit in person and you've alway said, "Yeah I heard/read/researched that." So shit! About ninety-six percent of thah time I run into some shit. Ill say to myself, "D already knows that." And keep it moving! Then you asked for me to send you this information, and I was like, Bro. This is some pedestrian shit that's been goin around for about three weeks, some shit?! Ain't no big fuckin deal. But I was surprised you asked because you've hipped me to some solid righteous shit! So I was just texting the shit I ran into. Not once. Not Twice. But many times about Kate Middleton. I was thrown off because I didn't think I was telling you anything new? You know how, if one is into basketball, let 's say Pacers, and one tells the other, "Yo Bro! You see that Halliburton son! He's the truth!" And the other, a lifelong Pacers fan says, "Halliburton? He, all right?" Maybe that's not even a good enough example. But I was just talking to you about some topical shit and based on your knowledge of this evil shitstorm, I just thought you'd ran intah thah shit too! But I wasn't prepared for no damn sendin shit! I am not technologically sound! I went to the T-Mobile store because my cell phone was acting funny and shit. The lady that was helping me asked another coworker, "Yo Ty? Check this out. This is weird?"

I'm thinkin, "Damn"! I ain't downloaded or looked at no inappropriate shit! Fuck y'all! I didn't say that shit because, thee Holy fuck y'all muh fuckahs talkin bout! I just waited.
"Sir. You look relatively young," Thanks, I guess? The young lady continued, "The reason why your phone is acting funny? Is, because you haven't updated anything? And I've never seen anyone with only fifteen 'Contacts' since working in this business? And Ty's my witness....
(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: