Sunday, February 25, 2024

"Why Did I Lie?" II

 I mean I never started this shit tah try tah make any money off of thah content! I mean ah niggah ain't that special and shit! But if ah muh fuckah wannah pay for some of this shit? Hollah attah niggah! Don't know why ah muh fuckah would? 

Shit, jUSt start writin some shit in your own muh fuckin voice and yo ass will be surprised of what you have written?! Fuckin fascinating! Yo ass be like, "Am I writin shit like this?!"

Fuck yes! That's thah real fuckin you! Not thah fake you! In real time muh fuckah! Writin on thah fuckin fly! No do ovahs! Well, maybe a couple of edits but fuck it! Thah muh fuckin one yo sorry Black ass gots tah suppress tah pay you bills and shit! And tah be Beautifully civil!...But while yo broke ass writes some shit! Writing is fucking freedom! Even when they censor thah shit like I'm sure they will do with my ol Black sorry broke ass again! Fuck it! 

Cause

We

Are 

All

Going to

Fucking

Die!

And with my ol Black tired broke muh fuckin ass,

A lil soonah than most!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: