Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Times Are Going To Get Real! And How The Holy Fuck Are We Going To Really Fucking Deal?!

 I mean serioUSly. I ain't tryin tah be funny about this shit! For real! This is the way my mind thinks! Why!? Fuck it! I'm too old for that young ass query! Anyway...

This shit's goin tah go South with ah quickness!

And when it's all said and done?

'Ain't got no vegetarian, kosher, gluten-free...whatevah thah fuck for yah! Believe that Sons! But check it! Got this three pound bologna log just for you and your fams sons!'

"Thank you ever so much! But we don't eat meat."

Y'all tellin me that's how thah shit's gonnah go down when this shit goes fuckin terribly wrong?! Which is nigh?!

Shiiiought!

Gonnah be a lot of starvin supersilly prideful muh fuckahs then!

"Kill'em all Drill Sergeant! Let God sort it out!"

Damn right about that 

RighteoUS ass shit!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: