Sunday, August 7, 2022

Stuck In A Quandary For A Little While.

 There's something eerily cold about this place now. Maybe it has always been that way and I couldn't discern it then. I don't think so but One has to problem solve. If I didn't look at things any differently than the way that I'm viewing them now then what's the point? 

I used to have good days every once in awhile. Now I struggle everyday to see some type of positive element that will help US somehow. People say, "There's nothing stopping you?" And people would be correct. We all think that the evil that was done to US for over two years now and counting that One can just hit the Up switch and illumination instantly. We don't work like that. The time that it took to get Us to where We are now is going to take the same amount of time for that light of humanism to at least flicker again.

But there's no stopping them. They want Us to suffer! Feel their pain. Feel their emptiness. Feel their sorrow. Feel the darkness. Fill their void! (Which is an impossibility)... 

For Their ill adult choices!...

So My Dear Sweet Sistahs and Brothahs. Until I can help Us in this darkness We all are amid,

There's nothing more to say and there's nothing more to  write really.

But I'll be back...

One day.

Our Father's speed!...

(Peace! More to come much later...)

No comments: