Saturday, August 13, 2022

"Follow The Money!"

 I guess We'll all be in a quandary many times in Our perspective life's time.

But what has me so vexed is that what I am witnessing and the fluidity of it all...takes a shitload of US compliance.

I mean really think about the breadth of the agenda that's going down?!

On a massive scale to say the least!

The courts can't evah be trusted again!

Law Enforcement Officials can't evah be trusted again!

Doctors can't evah be trusted again!

Neighbors can't evah be trusted again!...

Were these ruses really worth it?!...

God damn!

How!?

I mean how in the Holy fuck can this be happening to US?!

And ain't nothin happened to thah sorry ass muh fuckin liars to US!

While US still

Slowly and pitifully drownin in Our own muh fuckin

Shit!...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: