Saturday, July 3, 2021

Relativity

 I don't get the affection niggas got for "Maze"! I don't get it at the fuck all! Can't stand the shit! And when you round niggas playin this shit! If ya just sittin up there drinkin your beer, and ain't got cho sorry Black ass up even when the motha fucka says, "Before I let gooooooooooooo..." They will try to coerce you ta get up and join the party, the vibe...that space where you were enjoyin yo'self at the time the shit was poppin!

Well, the shit don't pop like that fo my Black ass! Can't stand that shit! Whenever I even hear that shit, I will find someway not ta hear the shit! Motha fucka like "Jimmy Buffet"! I don't get the gravitation ta that non-singin motha fucka eitha! But to each their own.

I remember I was goin through some shit back in the day. And for some reason I looked through some of the albums that I had. Ran across, "The Clones of Dr. Funkenstein". For some reason I pulled it, slid the album out of its sleeve. Put it on the turntable. Programmed T-4. The arm and stylus tracking across the album finding the groove to start T-4. Lowers...

"We are Children of Production/ Produced in conjunction with the urgency of our Dr. Funkenstein..."

Now that shit!

I can relate!...

(Peace! More to come...)


No comments: