Wednesday, July 14, 2021

I wake up every morning because of...You! II

...What do I mean by, fix?

Shit? 

I'm sorry I thought one would overstand...

I'm sorry...

 What I mean by fixing is this:

There is a purity in every single one of US My Dear Sweet Sistas and Brothas! This wonderous, God-given purity that is being extinguished quickly!

It's called: Individual Beautiful Beings!

Now, I'm not talkin bout motha fuckas showin their big fake, silicon asses or some nigga showin his big ol genetically altered johnson ta everyone that wantsta swipe...I ain't talkin bout none of that vile hedonistic bullshit we have sorrowfully succumbed to! 

Fuck no!

We don't treat one another like that! 

Oh, no! 

Not in this unidirectional forum!

Believe me...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: