Thursday, April 1, 2021

A Letter To The Young Playas and Playesses

We all eventually learn...in our own sweet beautiful time. We do.

It makes me smile oft times how silly I once was when I was young, through the shit I'm witnessin from you motha fuckas today. 

But what makes me flummoxed is; yes, as I nod and smile, I was a lil nuts with the shit I did when I was learning, when I was in my fleeting youth. But I still smile and shake my head after I'm witnessing some of the rest of the shit y'alls young silly motha fuckas gettin y'alls sorry young asses into! 

Na young playas and playesses, Y'all done lost y'alls rabbit ass fucking minds! For real! But...

I still think about YOUth with a smile. 

And that is...A Beautiful Thing My Dear Young Sweet Sistas and Brothas...

(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: