Monday, November 23, 2020

Network (1976)

 The best movie ever made in my opinion...wait for it...Network! Shit that motha fucka is for real Yo! Straight up! And almost a half century later, still relevant and still...extremely topical. Check it out when you have the time. The best quote to me was when Max Schumacher, played by William Holden says to Diana, played by Faye Dunaway:

"Why is it that a woman always thinks that the most savage thing she can say to a man is to impugn his cocksmanship."

Then she says, tryin to sound like the victim and shit, and that bitch ain't saw a millisecond of being a participant of  her being even near a recipient of victimizing, shit, while ya playin, she has always been the victimizer. Shiiit-ought! I can tell a playa when I witness one. You need to quit it! 

"I'm sorry I inpugned on your cocksmanship!"

Then the motha fucka gets tired of the dance and just comes out and says: you dumb bitch,"...I gave up comparing genitals back in the schoolyard."

Now he didn't say the 'you dumb bitch' part. But that motha fucka was definitely understood! And he did it the playa way...smooth! Hah!

Interaction, is in need! And is needed! My Dear Sweet Sistas and Brothas, and it is always...A Beautiful thang! Our Good Pseudo Merciful Father! Oh, yes it is!...


(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: