Monday, November 9, 2020

"Jack's Pizza, 1966"

 Ya readin me? I mean really readin me? Kay. Check this out. You call Jack's Pizza up right? Get an XLarge: Sausage, Onions and Banana Peppers pizza! And nigga...you set for the day! Eat that shit all day long son! Straight up! Breakfast, lunch and dinner! And no refrigeration needed. Twelve hours don't kill a nigga! I mean shit, look at me I've been doin this shit for years and I'm still writing to you. So fuck it! It is what it is, you know what I mean? Pizza...sausage...Bingo-Bango focused negro...

The sausage. They have this I do believe is, breakfast sausage that is crumbled all over that motha fucka! Shit! I mean eighteen inches of a round flat plane with nothing but a canvas, pizza dough, and topped off with pizza sauce and a sausage layer of future satiating goodness. Uhm! What else you want? Well let me get those Banana Peppas and those Sweet Onions right there, and you know how to do the rest, old motha fucka! Yea, I know how old yo old ass is! Just as old as my Black Ass! But yo ass is doin way better than me, you definitely haven't aged a motha fuckin year since I first was introduced ta ya! Damn! Right On! Damn:

3-1-7-8-7-6-1-9-6-6

"Thank you for calling Jack's Pizza, this is Erin can you hold please?"
"Sure," What? Fuck yeah I'm ordering me a damn Jack's Pizza! All this talking of food made my Black Ass hungry! Shhh...

"Sorry for your hold, this is Erin how can I help you?" Gotta go...

"Yeah Erin. Can I get that extra large, sausage..."

(...Peace! More to come...)

No comments: