Tuesday, November 17, 2020

Come Back To US ("Let your yea be yea and your nay be nay. Everything else is wicked and evil.")

 You know what's wrong with Our US of A? We relyin on fuckin co-signers! I'm a grown ass man/woman making my own way in this fucked up life and doin the best that I fuckin can...and the last thing a motha fucka like me needs right now is anotha motha fucka speakin on me or speakin about me.

If yo ass is a grown ass man or woman in good repute! You stand alone under this fine firmament and stand fucking tall, with not a slump in your posture and say to one and all: "My name is Meredith Singleton Hopson!" And whatever the response. It is what it is. I'm me and I don't need yo sorry ass goin round my back askin bout me because I'm the only motha fucka that has the right answers, the truth of...me! 

Not, and I say it again, not some fuckin co-signer or non-cosigner! God damned it!


(Peace! More to come...)

No comments: