Thursday, August 15, 2019

You Knew Motha Fucka! Now, Don't Sit Up There And Lie Now Motha Fucka! Cause You The Fuck Knew! (Twenty-Three Years Old, Gale Galz) After Indiana Passed The 'DID it for the Indiana Soldiers' Campaign To Successfully Legalize Marijuana In The State Of Indiana, Friday, September 11, 2020

So what are you going to do now my brothah?  Hunh?  I mean shit the warning signs were there, ‘High priced weed with high priced consequences.”  Ain’t nobody lied to nobody at this point. 
“I understand the contract which I am signing; buying this quad for 500 dollars, with not a hint of duress.”  Yo broke ass sees that! Signed that shit!  And bought that same shit!  Shit!  God damn!  We all adults in this motha fucka!  “Shit!  Goddamn!  Get off yo ass and jam… “Live and in motha fuckin colah!  Motha fucka!
 
Butcha see, I’s ain’t in control of my life.  I don’t have any rights.  I don’t have enough to make a difference…and you see, I don’t have any control over my vices;  I’m the…poor…The fuck wrong with you?  I, and especially those motha fuckas, goin tah feel sorry with those ‘Swing low/ Sweet Chariot…’ bullshit words?!  Cause er’body know up in this bitch!  Come ohn naw!?  We bees’ a-dults. Don't front, er'body-the-fuck-knows…

No comments: