Tuesday, December 30, 2014

A Refraction Is Not Needed (BBP, Near Salvation) Today

You know there is a lot of Beauty in this stank infested horrible sewer we call: a life. Unbelievable as that may seem; I have found that to be the truth. Beauty, I have found has nothing to do with another's definition, only from the one avowing which one finds Beautiful, me, with my broke sorry ass.  But just because yo ass is broke don't fuckin mean yah can't see sans distortion. Perception and perceptions vary like a muh fuckuh, let me tell yah. For real.

But who gives ah shit? Your ass only's got one fuckin shot! Just one! Yah heard may? You better recognize! Quit placating and let muh fuckuhs understand and know what you see through your own Beautiful unique set of high beams. Fuck what they see! Because you see just fuckin fine. Oh, yes you do!

And that is...a Beautiful thang! Oh, yes it is! Peace! More to come...

No comments: