Friday, January 10, 2014

The Mind: Is The Shit! (Cahnusay F. Right, Renowned,Thirty-Three Years Old, Self-Taught, Honorary Doctor of Psychology) January 10, 2019

The mind…is a terrible thing.  Oh, yes it is.  Good Lawd!  A crazy, intricate, terribly underrated…ever so flawed:  human mind.  Damn right about that.  Let me give you a wee bit of an example.  Will you allow?  Please, you flatter me so.  I will proceed.  The example of note…I was walking from the garage, which I have done so many times I cannot fathom to re-count: through the short little jog to the left…Bam…in the kitchen, now through; carpet, living room. Many times, if I slowed it down  I could tell you the fine points and how instantly if something is not right or where it should be, eerily so; and that’s the pisser; instantly, I mean instantly everything, righteous.  No alarms went off in my head, nothing.  And maybe, now that I am dwelling over it while I convey this example to you, it started making me understand, that maybe my mind, for some reason got a bad case of ennui with all of this normalcy, and decided to make things interesting…

(to be continued)

No comments: