Monday, July 11, 2011

Today's Fashion, (Elderly Tailor, Tribe Person,) 2010

Oh, I remember. I remember a time when people would care about what they looked like. I remember a time when the material, what you made suits with, meant somethin. You took pride in your crafts-person-ship. Every time you made something, you took pride in it. Standin tall! Who cares if you're underpaid, I made this! Or at least...had a hand in it. I would like to make money but I want everyone to understand, by means of quality, I will make and sell you a suit at a reasonable price that will last you forever. And forever meant when you were six feet under because that's what forever is, until you die, not the human race, but until you die. Because this suit's for you. Tailor made...for you. And I understand..feel the material, the quality. Yes...I made this...for you. And once that person really started understanding what I was telling him it made sense but it still didn't matter at that point. I knew and once the contract had been understood, once again, he understood, and I always fulfilled my contract with not one person being disappointed. That's how you do it.

Today...today, everybody's trying to make money by selling these disposable clothes. And quality be damned. Um! Shame before God.

No comments: