Monday, October 5, 2020

Our Own Absolutely One of A Kind Primal Intoxicating Unique Scent (BBP)

 She had a certain smell. Indecipherable. Inexplicable. Her own. And I started guessing I had a certain smell about me too unbeknownst to me, cause shit, I'm used to the damn smell. Been around it all of my goddamned fifty-five years old life. Plain and simple. We all have a certain primal smell. And she had hers. Quite intoxicating: one thousandsth parts booty juice, a dab of piss, two dashes of sweat maybe more, a hint of lavender... and do I detect a smidge of patchouli? Oil or spray? Uhm. I don't quite know, but definitely without infused, not from within. And that distinct umami of a pussy smell...

Quit playin! Pussies. Asses. Dicks and balls have smell. And I can definitely attest to the latter statement based on my sometimes sweaty, ugh, testicles and yes penis causing a tight crevice inside and outside of my drawls which in turn causes a slight irritation and moreover sweat pore combination which is adverse to a pleasant Biome...


Hope all is well My Dear Sweet Sistas and Brothas! Write atcha soon! Kay?

Peace! More to come...

No comments: