Thursday, October 29, 2020

(I'm still working on this one, so here's a peek with no peak) BBP 3rdDOC (1stDOC/Th-03-Sept-2020)

...“Jerrell! The fuck nigga! Who the fuck you talkin too! Yo man check this out, Jolee sayin ‘Tell that motha fucka in or out? But that motha fucka gotta cut all that goddamned noise out!’”

My dude shouting off of his porch at me as I look at my dude in disbelief. “Dee! My nigga! Don’t you see all of these motha fuckas around me? Please don’t tell me I’m crazy!”

“Ab-so-fuckin-lute-ly! You fuckin nuts! Buggin son! Motha fucka! Ain’t no one there…nigga!” Drake said to me with concern in his statements of his truth. Then I heard him say something else all of the sudden, “The fuck!”.

“Yeah! You see them too,” I say.

“Fuck yeah I see them! The motha fuckas all white and all naked and for some reason looking at you like a greasy succulent pork chop!”

“But you do see them!?” I say.

“The fuck nigga a bunch of naked white people around here in the fuckin dark, but yeah man I see them!”

“Yes!” I say to him triumphantly.

“But check this out Jay. You need to make yo Black ass this fuckin way cause somethin’s gonna go down that it looks like you will be the main attraction. Yo ‘Lee! Get the pistols!” Drake yelled up to his wife.

But what busted me up is when I hear Jo’ yell out in response, “Yay-yay!”

I looked at the now naked white people coming towards me and I was thinking how and when did they turn into white people. And out loud I said to all of the mass coming toward me while laughing my ass off, “Y’all done fucked up now! You done fucked with Jo’! Y’all in deep shit now! Y’all just need to stop!” I stop laughing abruptly because that is exactly what they did, they just fucking stopped…and stared at me…

(Still working on this one. We'll see how it goes. Peace! More to come...)

No comments: