Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Operation Genesis DJT 4-10-20 MKU14061959 (Thirteen Years Old, Donald John Trump, MKU Splitter) June 14, 1959

“I’m not going!”  Donald said.

“You think this is all about you?  This is about this family and our future!”  Fred said.

“Donald please say ‘Yes’!  Do you not understand what they have promised for this family because of your gifts?”  Mary said.

“I don’t care.  I’m not going Mom…Dad.”  Donald said without much emotion.

“It’s only an hour or so away.  You won’t be too far from us or your brothers and sisters.” Fred said.

“I’m not going!  I don’t care what you might say,” Donald said.

“They told us that not only will everyone be taken care of but Donald, your son, will one day be President.”  Mary said.

“President?  They said that?  President?”  Donald asked.

“Yes!” Fred and Mary said in unison.

“Okay then!  I’ll attend their military school under those conditions!”  Donald said.

“Good!  That’s settled!  Let’s break the news to your Uncle John at MIT!  He’s going to love to hear this news!”  Fred said.

No comments: