Sunday, February 12, 2017

"Oft Times I Can't Stand My Own Black People!" BBP 2017

Niggahs are fuckin pitiful! Whah?  Yea, I know I’m a niggah too!  The fuck you talkin too? I the fuck knows who I be, mothah fuckah!  Best believe that shit! Will it make yo sorry ass more comfortable by saying, we niggahs or US?  Fine mothah fuckah!  Fuckin fine! 

Can I continue with your no count havin ass?  Thank you!  Good goddamn!  Some muh fuckahs, I tell you the truth!  Anyway, US niggahs! Satisfied mothah fuckah?  Good!  Excellent in fact! 

We broke ass niggahs get on my mothah fuckin nerves! Owwww!  Actin all pitiful and shit!  Y’all do know that slavery went away some forty years ago and some shit!  You do know that right?  You do?

Well what about racism? That shit is two whole different mothah fuckin things goddamnit!  Ain’t nothin stopping yo Broke Black Ass from reachin yo fuckin potential!  Absolutely, positively…nothin!  Mothah fuckahs that are free don’t do unlawful things!  What do I mean?   Shit, I mean, that to do unlawful things one has to break the law, and in order to break the law, one has to be a citizen not a fuckin nigger slave.  A slave doesn’t have rights; therefore,  a nigger cannot break the law because of their lack of citizenry.  So, in order for one to break the law one is working in adverse to the confines of the law which they belong, which yo Big Black ass surely now workin within or without of, or you could not break said laws.
 
So quit with the mothah fuckin blame game mothah fuckin black ass niggahs!  Well, you’s a light skinned niggah that’s why you’s talkin the shit that you talkin!  No, midnight, I’m talkin this shit because no mattah the color yo light or dark skinned ass is just known as bein a niggah to a white mothah fuckah with yo black greasy head ass self!  Don’t you understand!  Will you ever?  Of course not! 

That’s why our sorry asses had the most viable property, the inner city of any major city, and callin foul by the white city government and state government taking it away from our tired black asses because yo sorry ass didn’t know what cho ass possessed and how, with yo nigger ass, to keep the property up...  But, somehow, with yo free adult Black sorry ass, the white mans still takin advantage of our sorry "enslaved" free niggah asses!..

The Fuck times ten!  

No comments: